Dr. Szczerba and the team at Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Suite are pleased to offer Ultherapy to patients who wish to enhance their facial appearance without undergoing a traditional plastic surgery procedure.
Ultherapy is the first and only FDA-approved system for non-surgical rejuvenation of the facial features. It is a revolutionary treatment that uses ultrasound energy to gently, yet noticeably firm and rejuvenate loose, dull facial skin from the inside out! In one of the first signs of aging, the brow begins to descend, causing the eyes to appear sunken and smaller, jowls appear and neck skin starts to loosen. The Ultherapy method is the only treatment that uses ultrasound energy to lift and tighten the skin without any incisions. The result is an awake, refreshed appearance. This treatment requires NO DOWNTIME.
A qualified Chicago Ultherapy provider, Dr. Szczerba and his trained staff perform the procedure by gently running the hand piece across specified areas of the face, targeting the deep dermal tissues of the skin. This in turn stimulates collagen growth, allowing the skin to look and feel more firm and refreshed. New collagen continues to grow in the months after the procedure, meaning that results from Ultherapy are gradual and sustained, leaving you with a vibrant, youthful look for more than a year after treatment.
What are the Benefits of Ultherapy?
Ultherapy offers a number of benefits to patients who are unhappy with the effects that gravity and aging have taken on their facial features. Some of the most noted benefits of Ultherapy include:
- A non-invasive Procedure – Ultherapy produces noticeable results without the need for any incisions. This makes it ideal for individuals who are apprehensive about surgical treatment.
- Quick Treatment Process – The average time for Ultherapy treatment is 60–120 minutes, and patients typically only need 1–2 appointments for optimal results. This is ideal for patients who are always on the go.
- No Recovery Time Needed – Because Ultherapy doesn’t involve incisions, severe irritation or the potential for scarring, patients can return to their routine activities immediately after their treatment session.
- Results are Gradual – While results will be noticeable immediately after treatment, they will continue to improve in the months after treatment as the new collagen continues to grow. This allows for subtle, natural-looking changes.
- Long-lasting Results – Because new collagen continues to form in the months after Ultherapy, results last longer than with other non-surgical options. On average, patients can expect results to last for 12–18 months.
- Affordable – While many people want to undergo a cosmetic procedure to rejuvenate their look, a face lift or brow lift may not be in their budget. Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure, making it more affordable, yet just as effective, as other popular procedures.
Who is a Candidate for Ultherapy in Chicago?
Ultherapy is ideal for individuals who are unhappy with saggy or loose skin around the brow, cheeks, mouth, neck, chest and/or jaw line, but are not ready to undergo facelift or brow lift surgery. Typical Ultherapy candidates are those in their mid-thirties or older who are experiencing mild to moderate skin laxity. Although Ultherapy cannot replace the full effects of a facelift, it provides noticeable skin-tightening results that can help patients appear years younger. Patients with particularly sensitive skin should discuss their condition with Dr. Szczerba so that he can determine their candidacy for the procedure.
Schedule Your Ultherapy Appointment Today
Ultherapy is a leading-edge treatment that makes it easier than ever for patients to look as young as they feel. This ultrasound technology system provides visible skin tightening results without the need for incisions, recovery time or dozens of treatment sessions. If you are unhappy with the appearance of aging facial features, contact the Chicago Aesthetic Surgery Institute today to schedule your complimentary Ultherapy consultation.